Kinect SDK for windows (beta)
June 23, 2011Posted by on
- Access to raw data streams.
- The capability to track the skeleton image of one or two people moving.
- Advanced audio capabilities.
- Audio processing capabilities.
- Sample code and documentation
- Easy installation.
These are the keyfeatures of the new kinect sdk for windows. Microsoft released the beta version a few day ago. You can download the sdk and find amazing demos here.
I think this makes kinect support in the next XNA version much more likely.